[wplug] <OT, sort of> Star Office 6.0 question

Harry G harrycg at attbi.com
Tue Nov 5 15:53:03 EST 2002

I am using the above on a Suse 8.0 system.

I have added a 2nd printer port (lp1) with a Epson Color Stylus 900 printer.

In printer setup for Star Office, it uses the command lpr to send to the
primary (default) printer, which is of course, on port lp0.

My questions are:

1.  What command will send it to the lp1 port when I add the 2nd printer?

2.  Will a Epson Stylus Color 800 driver work?

3.  Where does Suse keep it's print drivers, in case I need to add a driver to
Star Office?

Thanks in advance.

Harry G