[wplug] new website initiative

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Nov 5 13:59:00 EST 2002

I'm going to try getting the website back up and working somehow. I'd like
anyone who is interested in brainstorming to join the wplug-web mailing
list. I'll organize more when I get back from LISA. For now, just send
your brainstorming ideas on what features the new site could/should have,
and we'll prioritize them later. Don't assume any languages (ie PHP,
perl, java, etc.) or facilities (Postgresql, etc.) at this point.

(This wasn't sent to the general list because I'd prefer to not have 100's
of inactive participants.)

-james