[wplug] Question from a newbie

Gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Sun Nov 3 21:06:31 EST 2002

Okay thanks for all the help (it's been really useful).  Does anyone
know whether or not I can install SUSE on my computer with WINXP without
repartitioning the hard drive.  Also how would you do it?

                            | "They that can give up essential
     JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!!!   |  liberty to obtain a little
 /"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
 \ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
  X  against HTML mail      |
 / \                        |  Benjamin Franklin