[wplug] Question from a newbie

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 20:43:44 EST 2002

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html

That's the homepage for the distribution, there's a list of servers there
where you cna download iso images that can then be burned to CD.  If
you're impatient, this URL will take you to the click-through to the
canadian mirror:

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/download.php3?lang=en&link=ftp://ftp.it.ca/pub/mirrors/knoppix/

I am very impressed so far with this cd-based distro, best I've seen so
far.

Bryon