[wplug] Tell me something good

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Tue May 21 23:25:06 EDT 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 02:20:05PM -0400, Rick Smith wrote:
> > I need inspired!  Anybody hear any GOOD Linux applications news?
>
> Maybe not Linux, but the word "Pittsburgh" is in a slashdot headline.
> Is that enough to deflect the sorrow from the loss of embedded investment?
>
>      Pittsburgh Launches Large, Free, Public WiFi Network
>      http://slashdot.org/articles/02/05/21/1731221.shtml?tid=99

Ok, here is something in Pittsburgh (well, and India) and Linux and
embedded and jobs (at the time of this posting, 5 contained "Linux"
in the title of the job description).

  http://www.timesys.com/about/careers.cfm

Note: I have no relation to TimeSys or any knowledge of the company
beyond the website.

-- Rick