[wplug] Re: Solaris -- where to download?

Jeffry D. Woods jdwoods at attbi.com
Fri May 17 19:40:27 EDT 2002

Chris,

Sun stopped at Solaris 8 for Intel last year, but due to many complaints including corporations, there will be a Solaris 9 for Intel released at the end of next month for free download or you can order the CD's for a minimal cost. Sun hasn't made this announcement public yet,
but has given the info to Corp's. This one might be worth a little wait.

Jeff