[wplug] Lindows anyone???

Jonathan S. Billings jsbillings at mac.com
Wed May 8 19:20:59 EDT 2002

I have Codeweaver's Office installed on my work machine, which I could
show off, but it's a commercial product, as is Lindows, so I can't give
it away.

It's pretty nice though, I can run Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook,
Internet Explorer, and Media player, without much fuss.  And it's all
native, no emulation.