[wplug] nvidia geforce 2mx?

MICHAEL M DELANEY mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Sat Mar 30 21:10:48 EST 2002

Don't buy a gf2mx, its really old.  You should, depending on budget, look
into a gf2 or gf3, if you're really broke, look at the gf4mx, but its more
along the lines of a gf2 then a gf4.  The real cards should have dual head
avilable too.  In terms of driver support, I don't have any complaints
about nvidia since the tribes2 beta.
Mike