[wplug] samba

Michael P OConnor mpop+ at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 21 02:57:37 EST 2002

I have question for all the samba guru's out there, I have a setup I am
working on, a samba server (debian 2.1) that is serving up files, and a
laptop redhat 6.2.  The problem is when I try to read the samba files off
of the laptop from file server all I get are the first letters of all the
files and dirs.  I assume that the server is up because 4 computers on the
network are windows and they can read the files just fine, so any one have
any ideas on what the problem is, I am sure it is on the laptop side.

Michael P. O'Connor