[wplug] Term. and Password

Bryce Lynch bryce at telerama.lm.com
Wed Jun 26 11:23:43 EDT 2002

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Weber, Larry A wrote:

> to require a password.  It worked fine for awhile but now it recovers
> without asking for the password.  The display setting password box is still

Are you sure that you don't have xscreensaver set up to lock (require a
password) after a certain period of time?  If that time period hasn't
passed then it won't prompt you.

--
Encrypted private e-mail preferred.
PGP and GnuPG keys: http://users.telerama.com/~bryce/pgp.key

"Take that smile off your face/wipe that tear from your eye/
	don't say you're sorry for me..."  --Gary Numan, _Stormtrooper In Drag_