[wplug] samba & roaming profiles

Ben Beige gunnar at zbzoom.net
Wed Jun 26 10:33:08 EDT 2002

So you want to maintain roaming profiles, are you keeping the NT Domain?
make a home share for each user and a profile share the profiles, that
sommething like would be  /profile/%username%/ and make the systems load
it on loginset the prfile path to the UNC of the profiles  share
(\\samabeserver\profiles\%username%) and have the home directory set to
 \\sambaserver\%username%\ at least that s how I'd do it.

Ben