[wplug] sendmail

Henry Umansky hmust2 at pitt.edu
Fri Jun 21 21:46:59 EDT 2002

OK I'll send you my sendmail.cf file, but now I have another problem.  All my
mp3s are on my win 2k ntfs partition and I want to be able to listen to them,
so I recompiled my kernel with ntfs support and it works.  I mount the drive
to a folder I created called /mnt/dos and for some reason only the root can
read from it and no other user.  I know this filesystem is a read-only fs.
The permission on that folder are like this

dr-x------    1 root     root         4096 Jun 19 14:14 dos

and whenever I try "chmod a+r" I get this error:

chmod: changing permissions of `/mnt/dos': Read-only file system

Any ideas??  Worse comes to worse I'll copy all the mp3s over, but I'd rather
save disk space, because space is a commodity these days.

-Henry