[wplug] Laptops WITHOUT Microshaft....

Sean McCune sean at redhandsoftware.com
Tue Jun 11 15:12:36 EDT 2002

That, I don't know.  But here is an excellent site that details laptop
compatibility with linux:

http://www.linux-laptop.net/

I've used it for 3 different laptops so far with no problems.  For a
Sony VAIO I was even able to find drivers and other apps to deal with
proprietary sony gizmos like their jog-dial wheel and memory stick slot.

Hope that helps,
McC