[wplug] Mozilla 1.0 Release

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 13:29:02 EDT 2002

While technically not a LINUX specific event, I figure most of us on the list
like to know about these things:

If you haven't heard it elsewhere, Mozilla 1.0 has been released today!  The
FTP servers are sure to be busy.  Check out:

http://www.mozilla.org/

or for news in general:

http://www.mozillazine.org/articles/article2278.html

Also, I noticed a post somewhere a week or two ago about parties for the
Mozilla 1.0 release.  Someone was setting one up for Pittsburgh if I remember
correctly.  Perhaps some wpluggers will be interested in attending.  Sorry, but
I don't have a URL on it, but a google search should pull up something.

jaaron