[wplug] debian mirror at cmu?

Matthew Danish mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 29 01:38:37 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 02:57:48PM -0400, jsbillings at mac.com wrote:
> I believe it was run out of a dorm room, so I wouldn't be suprised if it
> was taken down for 2 reasons: user moved/went home over summer, and
> network services said he was violating network use agreement.

The former is true, as for the latter I have never received any notice
from network services regarding the mirror.  I believe it falls under
the "useful, inventive, creative" clause of the network services
agreement.  However, I am interested to know of any changes in, or
different interpretations of, policy that you may be aware of.

--
; Matthew Danish <mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu>
; Signed or encrypted mail welcome.