[wplug] debian mirror at cmu?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Fri Jul 26 14:24:03 EDT 2002

There was a debian mirror at CMU, but it was taken down recently.  I
forget why, but I think it was temporary.  The maintainer of the mirror
has come to a few meetings, and I was on a mailing list of his re: the
list.  The server was debian.res.cmu.edu.  If/when it comes back online
I'll be sure to tell the list.

	-Zach