[wplug] Open Source Picnic RSVP

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 17:00:41 EDT 2002

Hello,

So far 6 people have RSVP-ed for the Open Source
Picnic. Are there more who are planning on showing
up? Please RSVP to me bluekanary at yahoo.com

This is VERY IMPORTANT that those who are planning
to attend the picnic RSVP.

The reason why is very few people have volunteered
to bring food and no one has volunteered to bring
tables and chairs. Fortunately, people have donated
some money. It would be a same if I had to use the
donated money to rent chairs that no one is going
to use and buy food that no one is going to eat.

Please help us out by sending me an RSVP.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn