[wplug] [wplug-announce] Picnic Directions: Updated!

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Jul 23 10:21:01 EDT 2002

I've been informed that the previous directions posted were *wrong*.
Here are the correct ones:

There is a map and directions on this page:

http://www.jawestcompanies.com/HHdirections.html

Basically the change from the first announcement is as follows:

"You do not want to turn on Blazier, you want to go past Blazier to Pine
Creek Rd, and make a sharp right onto it.  You go around a sharp bend to
the left and there are two right turn entrances into Hickory Hills, the
second one has the shortest path to the Rental Office.

Also, from the North, you want to make a left at the first light on to
Pine Creek Rd."

Thanks to Matt Lytle for pointing out the error and providing me with
some info.

See you there!
Zach