[wplug] port 2000

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Mon Jul 22 18:47:32 EDT 2002

% grep 2000 /etc/services
wm              2000/tcp                        # ITC window manager

Of course, it could very well be a trojan, or just some random program.

Check out the output of 'netstat -tlp' to see what process is using it.

(-tlp restricts the output to TCP, Listening, and lists the process that
has it)

Jonathan Billings
SCS Facilities