[wplug] Open Source Picnic

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Jul 22 14:46:03 EDT 2002

Greetings all-

As the forthcoming announcement explains, this coming Saturday will be
WPLUG's first summer event, an open source picnic!  What exactly is open
source about the picnic?  Mainly that while there won't be much
compiling going on, we do need people to contribute to the project in
the form of food and setup/shutdown help.  At this point we are in dire
need of people who are willing to give back to the group in return for
what the group does for them.  If you can help with the picnic in
anyway, please contact Beth Lynn, bluekanary [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Thanks,
Zach Paine
WPLUG Vice-Chair