[wplug] Monitor Repair Shops

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jul 15 16:20:04 EDT 2002

Pitt Surplus store is a GREAT place to find used monitors and old
computers.  For $50 I got a 21" monitor that works great.  The University
tends to throw away old monitors, in this case they give it to the surplus
store and the surplus store in turn sells it dirt cheap.  Their phone
number is 412-244-7071.  They also have a bunch of old pentium I or II and
if you go their at the right time (a department upgrades all their
computers) then you can find great newer computers.  One time I was about 2
days late for buying a Sun Workstation for $100.

-Henry

--On Monday, July 15, 2002 12:45 PM -0700 Richard Harris <ftumph at yahoo.com>
wrote:r