[wplug] MPI books?

MICHAEL M DELANEY mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Sat Jul 13 16:05:54 EDT 2002

I have using MPI and using MPI-2 (advanced features of the message passing
interface), by Willam Gropp, Ewing Lusk, and Anthony Skjellum, they look
good, but I havent had much time to work with it since I got them.  If I
rembember,  I can try to take them to the next wplug meeting if you want
to take a look.
Mike