[wplug] Any vmware users?

Richard Harris ftumph at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 11:35:48 EDT 2002

Is the Sony restore CD tied to the Vaio hardware?

When you create a new "machine" in VMWare it looks to
the OS you're installing like you've got an
unpartitioned C: drive.  In reality it could be
another Linux partition or even just a big file on the
Linux file system.

You can also configure the VM ahead of time to have a
D: drive as well.

If you do this, will the restore CD be happy?

- Rick

=====
Richard Harris
412.855.8763