[wplug] 07-08-2002 Weekly Newsletter

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sun Jul 7 18:24:05 EDT 2002

Do we have weekly newsletters?  Well apparently so!  Not necessarily
permanent, but there are a couple things I wanted to get out there so I
figured the newsletter format was applicable.

-------------------------------
|			|
|      WPLUG News	|
|			|
-------------------------------

1. July 6th minutes are up!
2. Installfest this Saturday
3. WPLUG Picnic on July 27th
4. New poll on wplug.org

::July 6th minutes are up!::

	Check out http://www.wplug.org/minutes.php?id=18 to read the minutes from
the July 6th GUM.

::Installfest this Saturday::

	This coming Saturday, there will be an installfest in Newel-Simon room 1507,
from 10am until 5pm.  An announcement is forthcoming.

::WPLUG Picnic on July 27th::

	On July 27th, WPLUG will be holding its first ever picnic.  Check out the
original announcement for details:
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug/2002-June/002907.html.  Remember,
volunteers are still needed, so if you can help out please contact BethLynn:
bluekanary [at] yahoo [dot] com.

::New poll on wplug.org::

	There is a website usage poll on the front page of wplug.org.  Everyone
should vote so we can get a good idea of how frequently people visit the page.

G'day!
	-Zach