[wplug] Notes for July GUM Sat 7/6

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Fri Jul 5 23:51:45 EDT 2002

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Beth Lynn wrote:
> * if you borrow the cart, you must return it to
> the room. Don't leave it outside somewhere and
> expect one of us to hunt and find it.

Let me emphasize this. Beth puts a lot of effort into getting us krispy
kremes and other food, and it is her name is listed as the responsible
party for the room. Several times I've seen someone take the cart and it
doesn't return. If you get locked out with the cart, it is your
responsibilty to walk back down to the room and let someone know or even
better, walk the cart around to that outside door.

-james