[wplug] Notes for July GUM Sat 7/6

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 11:22:14 EDT 2002

Hello,

For anyone who was planning on bringing their
system to the GUM...

Please note

* the regular hours of GUM apply from 10am-2pm.
* please bring your own monitor, keyboard, surge
protector, mouse, network card, etc...
* if you borrow the cart, you must return it to
the room. Don't leave it outside somewhere and
expect one of us to hunt and find it.

If you don't bring your system, please show up for
a geeky fun time. I might bring my copy of "Pirates
of Silicon Valley", if folks are interested.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn

PS:
Don't forget to sign up to bring food / car pool /
help out for the WPLUG picnic. We need your help
Email me with details.