[wplug] July GUM

Rosenbauer John jlrosen at wpa.net
Fri Jul 5 05:06:04 EDT 2002

I have been subscribed to this list for a few months but haven't managed
to get to either a GUM or installfest. Yesterday someone was inquiring
about bringing a computer to attempt an install this saturday. I am
wondering if I might be able to bring my system to attempt to reinstall
Mandrake. I bought the package, installed it once and actually had it
working fine for about a month. Then I tried to install drivers for a
printer. Completely broke Mandrake. Tried to reinstall at least half a
dozen times, can not get it to run and have no clue as to why.

I can wait till the next installfest but as I have this saturday off I
thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

John W Rosenbauer