[wplug] July GUM

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Tue Jul 2 23:32:03 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002, at 11:25  PM, Nate Sharadin wrote:

> All-
>
> Since there is no speaker this month, would anyone have any objections
> if my friend brought his PC for some install help? Will there be any
> monitors there or should he bring his own? Comments?

We should have plenty of space (and hopefully plenty of people) to help
him out. I'm (obviously) not speaking for the board, but I see no
problem with this since there's no potential for speaker disruption.

Also, we can't guarantee the availability of monitors, but there are
usually a few around if your friend is feeling adventurous.

-Evan