[wplug] RE: .NET launch

Douglas Green green at np.awing.upmc.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:06:21 EST 2002

Last time on this subject (I promise)- but regarding the last question
"how can we make that happen?"- Here's a thought- round up your old
computers which are not used/useable, fix them, install linux and DONATE
them to schools/public institutions/businesses in need areas (ie:
Mexico). You will be insuring that these people's primary interactions
are with linux, and as a group we can make that interaction a good one.

Doug