[wplug] Re: .Net Launch

David Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:49:49 EST 2002

Although Pitt is in some way beginning to acknowledge that some
students/faculty/staff like to use Linux.  They just opened up a lab of
Linux workstations  - and note that these aren't even
math/science/engineering/cs-specific workstations [although they do have
software for those fields installed], they're just general-purpose Linux
desktop machines.  I haven't been over there yet, but plan on checking this
lab out soon.
-dgm

--On Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:22 PM -0500 Rick Harris
<ftumph at yahoo.com> wrote:r