[wplug] unable to telnet

Jonathan S. Billings jsbillings at mac.com
Mon Jan 28 19:42:18 EST 2002

Just a little note, if you are using xinetd instead of inetd, to get it
to reread it's config, instead of sending the HUP signal (inetd), you
have to send the USR1 signal (xinetd).

Also, some people have mentioned adding a line to the /etc/inetd.conf.
For xinetd, you need to put an entry into /etc/xinetd.d/<file>  or
/etc/xinetd.conf.

Jonathan Billings