[wplug] unable to telnet

JW redrage at webmasterz.org
Mon Jan 28 17:12:20 EST 2002

I second.. or maybe third that... some one else may have mentioned it as
well.  PuTTY, i love it, nearly perfect.. for a windows program.  I hear
they made a version to SSH into a windows box.. they call it Silly PuTTY...
yeah ok bad joke... i'll try not to do that again :-0

I would also check your iptables, if you set their "firewall" to High
Security, its prolly using IPtables.
To see a list of IPTables currently setup do a : iptables -L
It'll list'm all. if there are none...

If you have nmap installed you can also nmap your self to see what ports
are open, if you don't see a telnet or sshd port then you'll need to start
one up.

~Joe