[wplug] unable to telnet

Edward C. Smith esmith at interactive-media.com
Mon Jan 28 13:21:56 EST 2002

If I recall Mdk 7 correctly you're right. Mandrake by default ships
without telnet. They encourage you to use SSH. You'll probably need to
install the telnet rpms for mandrake and that should update your inetd
configuration. Double check your conf file before continuing.
After you isntall them you should be able to just do
/etc/init.d/inetd restart
To reload the inetd configuration.

-Ed