[wplug] Minimum requirements for server?

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 08:53:46 EST 2002

Well, I have apache and MySQL running on a 266 MHz machine with 40 MB of
ram.  It's internal use only, but it runs good.  I would like to be able to
get apache on the net but I can't seem to get it to work.  I don't know if
it's a problem with my firewall or that I have apache configured wrong.  But
anyways, if you don't have X running, that machine should do just fine.

chris