[wplug] bunches of stuff

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 19:15:22 EST 2002

On 1/21/02 12:23 PM, "Corkymccorkle at aol.com" <Corkymccorkle at aol.com> wrote:

> P.S. how does everyone respond to postings so fast, please tell me.

I use My Monkeybot! Yes, with My Monkeybot, you can reply to email messages
at the Speed of Monkey!

Just pop in a bananna, and with a few welt-inducing flicks of the whip your
Monkeybot will be churning out email like there's no tomorrow!

My Monkeybot will:

* Send threatening letters filled with ASCII "art" of Petrified Natalie
Portman and The Crazy Goat-Man to anyone who spams you!

* Make sure betareq at microsoft.com puts you first in line for Beta 9 of
Windows LE by emailing them incessantly (occasionally using the spammer
tactic mentioned above to catch their attention)

And, of course, My Monkeybot will:

* Send pointless, rambling email to all your favorite LUG mailing lists --
*REALLY FAST*!

So, to place your orders for this unique hairy animal, send $19.95 plus all
your base to I_want_to_have_got_a_monkeybot at wplug.org, and we'll ship your
Monkeybot out the same day we receive your order!

-Evan