[wplug] downloading red hat

harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu
Mon Jan 21 10:55:37 EST 2002

Sometime in January Henry Umansky assaulted keyboard and produced...

|Is there any mirror sites out there that will let me download red hat 7.2
|in a meanigful time frame.  I currently have Red Hat 6.2 with dsl and any
|mirror site I use from redhat.com is really slow, I would be lucky to get
|10kbps.

hey.

i've neglected my email.

heres my mirror of the isos:
http://sage.che.pitt.edu/linux/isos/RedHat_7.2_isos/

here's my mirror of redhat, and the updates:
http://sage.che.pitt.edu/linux/mirror/redhat/linux/

i dont know how fast this will be for you, but feel free to use it. i'll keep
it publically available until things start to slow down.

--
john
"have algorithm-will travel"