[wplug] Linux in the public sector

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Jan 20 22:15:54 EST 2002

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Elwin Green wrote:
> This could be a huge opportunity for a Linux professional (which I am
> not) to present the PPS with options which might not otherwise be
> considered - and which might result in a superior network for fewer $$$.

A very similar topic to this was brought up recently, but I think in that
case it was a different school district.
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug/2002-January/002273.html

I think the current plan was to form some informational presentations for
that group, but it could easily be broadened to be presentable to any
group.

If anyone is interested in planning a project like this, subscribe to the
wplug-plan list, and join the discussion.