[wplug] AOL looking to buy Red Hat

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Sat Jan 19 18:32:12 EST 2002

There's still such a thing as the GPL, y'know. And
Red Hat GPL'ed all its own code.

Fer cryin' out loud, there's still Debian and
Slackware. There are other companies like Mandrake
and SUSE. As long as there's competition, there's
hope. The world is NOT collapsing.

And as far as Red Hat and AOL are concerned,
nothing's been finalized between the two of them.

Worst case scenario is, everyone starts getting Red
Hat CD's stuffed into their mailboxes. Heck, maybe
the folks at Red Hat might be prompted by AOL to
create working drivers for those stupid WinModems.

As for the rest of your outrage: Netscape killed
Netscape, and Mozilla is still going strong. And
Bugs Bunny is a $%^* CARTOON CHARACTER. And IMHO,
Kennywood and Cedar Point are better than any Six
Flags anyway.

Nobody wants to hear about my politics, and I don't
want to hear about yours.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org