[wplug] article about hacking

David Gerard Matthews Jr. dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 17 23:05:34 EST 2002

Dude, I think that was a joke.  If you read the rest of the site, all of
the "articles" on it are bogus.  While I do agree that this could be a
problem if someone actually meant this at face value,  the author
obviously did not.  In fact, I'm fairly certain that the author of this
particular piece of *satire* is a Linux-running, Quake-playing,
AMD-owning "hacker" him/herself.  I didn't find the "article" especially
amusing, but it would be kind of hard to take seriously if you saw some
of the other things on the site, such as a column advocating the opening
of baby seal slaughterhouses in the Amazon rainforest.
-dgm