[wplug] Slackware problems

Chris chris.romano at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 12:56:05 EST 2002

I got the script working.  Thanks.  But I am still having problems getting
outside of my network.  I can ssh into my slackmachine from my windows
machine.  I can view pages from apache from my windows machine.    I can ssh
into my firewall from the slackmachine.  I can't ssh into the slack machine
from my firewall.  This is what I put in my /etc/resolve.conf
nameserver 151.201.0.39
nameserver 151.201.0.39
when I try to ping it I get Network is unreachable.  It seems that it
doesn't know about the gateway.  Where is that stored?  I set it up with
netconfig but maybe something isn't working.

Chris