[wplug] Article about hacking

Jonathan S. Billings jsbillings at mac.com
Wed Jan 16 16:10:55 EST 2002

The problem I have with this stupid article is that people like to post
it to listservs claiming how shocking it is, while in fact they are just
continuing the joke.  Yes, the article is a joke.  Yes, the comments in
it are jokes too.  The people who post to it are just trying to make
people get angry and riled up.  Trolls.