[wplug] Amazon Associates [Cart, Horse]

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Jan 15 12:03:31 EST 2002

I have just finished Sams' "Teach Yourself MySQL in 21 Day" 1st edition and
it was very helpful in teaching me about database and database design and
management for *nix as well as the dreaded win32, but it mainly assumed the
user was using Linux.  However I noticed a few gramatical errors as well as
minor programming errors that I hope they will fix in the 2nd edition.  I
would rate this book a B+ for beginners and a C+ for intermediate level of
knowledge, don't bother if you are an expert with MySQL.

-Henry
hmust2 at pitt.edu

--On Tuesday, January 15, 2002 11:23 AM -0500 James O'Kane
<jo2y at midnightlinux.com> wrote:r