[wplug] Amazon Associates [Cart, Horse]

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 21:32:06 EST 2002

Ack!

On 1/14/02 9:26 PM, "Evan DiBiase" <edibiase at mac.com> wrote:

[snip]

> I'm trying to get WPLUG hooked up with Amazon.com through their "Associates"
> program, which would basically mean that we as a group would get a cut of
> book sales that people make on Amazon using a link from wplug.org.

To be more clear:

The Amazon.com Associate Program basically will give us the ability to link
to an item at Amazon.com using a special WPLUG ID. If someone then purchases
that item (directly from the link), WPLUG gets a cut of the sale.

I didn't want anyone to think I had signed them up to sell flowers for
Amazon at airports or anything, since my wording originally was less than
clear ;-)

-Evan