[wplug] [wplug-announce] Installfest(enhanced) reminder

James O'Kane jo2y at wplug.org
Fri Jan 11 21:21:07 EST 2002

Just a reminder that we are going to have our regularly scheduled
installfest, but this time with some added additions. A full description
of the changes can be found here:
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-announce/2002-January/000041.html

The quick summary:
Who: Everyone
What: Linux
When: Tomorrow, Saturday January 11th, 2002  10am until 4:30pm
Where: Carnegie Mellon Campus, Newel-Simon Hall Room 1507
Why: http://www.google.com/search?q=why+linux

If you forgot to signup for the workshops in advance, you can still show
up, but please be prompt. Space is limited, void where prohibited, not
available in all states.

-james