[wplug] A good link for computer parts/purchases

J Aaron Farr jaaron_farr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 23:15:21 EST 2002

Hello all.

I thought I'd pass this link along.  They've always got some really good
deals and I figured I wouldn't keep the secret to myself.

http://www.computergeeks.com

Right now you can get a Celeron 667MHz System (128MB 15GB 48x CD & 8x4x32x
CD-RW )  for $284.00  No monitor of course.  But no operating system either.
  So you don't have to pay for M$ Windows.

-jaaron

"It is true, I might have run 'amok' against society, but I preferred that
society should run 'amok' aginst me, it being the more desperate party"  --
Thoreau