[wplug] DSL

John john1 at husek.com
Fri Jan 4 21:21:10 EST 2002

Telerama = good
I also recall them having no problem when asked point blank about running
servers.  about $50/month (lookup current prices/deals)

Also, I run several serivices (nothing that takes up much bandwidth
though)... ftp, ssh, http/https, imaps, smtp, jabber.

I have 1 static IP (I'm jealous of those of you with 2).

I have a 3Com NIC and an intel NIC with no problems:
	3Com Corporation 3c905B 100BaseTX [Cyclone]
	Intel Corp. 82557 [Ethernet Pro 100]
but I've heard good things about cards that use the tulip chip too.

I recommend asking what ADSL modems they are compatible with.  I bought
mine used off ebay, and they had no problem with that. (Westell Wirespeed)

Now if I can only find a way to keep my dogs from kicking out the phone
jack.  ;)

-Scott