[wplug] DSL

J Aaron Farr jaaron_farr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:48:51 EST 2002

I'll second the telerama suggestion.  I've been looking into getting DSL for
a while and they seem to have the best package.  It's not necessarily the
cheapest, but they've got all the features you'd need (2 static ip addresses
-- nice) and they officially support Linux (unlike Verizon and the other big
names).

3com NIC cards have always worked for me too by the way.

-jaaron