[wplug] Sorry, slip of the finger

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Wed Feb 20 15:24:38 EST 2002

email from M$ about .Net Launch:

*         We realize the concerns that you may have regarding your safety &
security at Microsoft events.  We can assure you that the safety of our
attendees at events is our first priority and we are taking every necessary
action to ensure that our event venues are secure. This includes
coordination with industry partners, local, state and federal law
enforcement agencies, and local government officials.

To help ensure everyone's safety, we are asking a few things of you:

o        Bring photo identification with you to the event. We will be
checking IDs at registration.

o        Come early to register.  Because we will be checking IDs,
registration may take longer than usual.

o        Do not bring bags, backpacks, cameras or bottles to the event.

Foolish me, I didn't even know I was concerned about my safety at their
event.  What is going on at these things?  Must be worried about Linux
Lunies??????

-laweber