[wplug] Introducing myself

Joseph A. Martin jmartin at desertflood.com
Mon Feb 11 14:02:43 EST 2002

Hi All,

Since I just made my first post to the list, I thought I'd go ahead and
introduce myself to everyone. I was the last GUM, but didn't get a
chance to meet everyone.

Anyway, I am orginally from Norfolk, VA. I moved to Pitt to attend the
University of Pittsburgh and am currently a freshman. I started using
Linux sometime back in the days of the 2.0 kernel with Slackware. I've
been using Linux fulltime for about 2 1/2 years now and loving every
minute of it.

later,
joe
--