[wplug] Stuff at Pitt

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 12:56:28 EST 2002

This is my feelings on tring to get linux supported/distributed at Pitt.  I
think that the first thing that we should do is to create a few help guides.
Like the ones that they have at the labs to help people do things like
connect to pitt.  If we can get Pitt to put these out, then it would be
easier for us to get them to give out linux.  We can use these as a stepping
stone.  These are the guides that I feel need to be made:
Connecting to PittNet from off campus
Connecting to PittNet from on-campus (they use PPPoE)
How to install software
How to setup their email

There could be more but I think that these are the most important.

Chris